- The Careers Worcs’ (Worcestershire) New Year, New Me competition (‘competition’) is a free to enter prize draw for young adults* in Worcestershire, whereby they share their Goals/New Year’s resolutions for 2024. These will then be used to highlight the goals and aspirations of young people in the county and to promote the careers, education, and training opportunities available to them with help and support from Careers Worcs’ services.
- By entering this competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way (“competition information”). Such competition information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these competition terms and conditions and any competition information.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is open to young people (*aged 15-24 years of age at time of competition closing date). Entrants must reside in Worcestershire – proof of address will be required.
- Participants must submit their New Year goals or resolutions during the competition period. Entrants after the closing date will not be counted as being part of the competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to only those stated as eligible in these terms and conditions, exclusion of eligibility are all employees of Careers Worcs and it’s affiliate partners, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The competition begins on 1st January and ends on 31st Entries received after 31st January will not be considered.
How to Enter
- To enter, participants must share their New Year goals or New Year resolutions
- Entries can be submitted in person at the Hub or through phone and email details below.
- Entries must include entrants name, address, and their New Year goals/resolution.
- All entrants names and contact details will only be held until such a time that a winner has been successfully drawn and notified and their prize has been sent. After this time, all entrants details will be destroyed/deleted.
- The winner of the competition will receive a £20 Amazon voucher.
- Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The winning entry will be selected at random from all entrants, by the team from Careers Worcestershire.
- The winner will be notified within 7 working days of the competition closing date (4pm Friday 9th February 2024). If no reply from the winning entrant by 7 days after this period (4pm Friday 16th February), a secondary winner will be drawn and notified. After this period if no winner has come forward to claim their prize, the prize will be repurposed for a future competition.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize competition and acceptance of the prize. Careers Worcs cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- By entering the competition, participants grant Careers Worcestershire the right to use their name and New Year resolution entry for promotional purposes, both online and in print. Entrants’ addresses will not be disclosed. Online relates to social media platforms of Careers Worcestershire and its affiliates, and also Worcestershire County Council’s intranet for internal purposes only.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Careers Worcestershire reserves the right to disqualify entries that are inappropriate or do not meet the specified criteria.
- Careers Worcs’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
For questions, concerns or clarifications regarding the competition, please contact:
Careers Worcestershire New Year New Me Competition
FAO Jennie Ellis (Careers & Employment Team Manager)
Worcester, WR5 2NP
Phone: 0300 666 3666
0300 666 3666
The Hive Sawmill Close The Butts, Worcester, Worcs WR1 3PD
(Based on the ground floor of The Hive, turn left from the entrance to find Careers Worcestershire)